John Waters’ Cry-Baby (1990)
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
saying feminism is unnecessary because you don’t feel oppressed is like saying fire extinguishers are unnecessary because your house isn’t on fire
Go read this. It’s really important.
Be kind to one another.
|Played: 1,886,778 times.|
I have never reblogged something so fast in my life
it’s exactly what you think it is
frodo in a t-shirt is odd and adorable at the same time
merry’s hair clip though
there is literally nothing I don’t like about this gif
Playing with fireworks, again.
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
Title and Redesign by Rentz Leinbach.
get out your VCR’s it’s time to watch The Prince of Egypt. or you can watch it here.
please don’t watch exodus: gods and kings because it’s icky and racist. you deserve better. you deserve the prince of egypt.
May I also add that The Prince of Egypt’s accuracy has been approved by not only Christianity, but by Judaism and Islam as well! So it’s actually the most accurately told version out there!
^^^Is this true? Because that’s awesome.